Social Media Terms & Conditions
The promoter is Modern Man in Motion AB (559240-0294).
The competition is open to person aged 18 years or over.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Closing date for entry will be stated on each individual competition. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
Additional duties and taxes may apply, this will be the responsibility of the winner to pay, unless otherwise stated.
How to enter a competition
1. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
2. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
3. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
4. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
5. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 48 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
6. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
7. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
9. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Swedish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Sweden.
10. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name, country of origin and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Swedish data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
11. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
12. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
14. The entrant must be following @vevillewatches on Instagram in order to enter.
15. The Promoter shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
16. The Promoter also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.