The Warranty Policy applies to watches only.
What is covered under the Warranty?
- If the watch proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use, it will be repaired or replaced free of charge at the discretion of the VeVille Watches Warranty Dept.
- The Warranty covers the watch hands, dial, watch movement, and battery.
What is NOT covered under the Warranty?
- Damage to the crystal, bezels/case, watch strap/links or bracelets
- Damage resulting from lack of care, accidents, improper handling or normal wear and tear such as scratches, scuffs, and cracks.
- Water damage
- Any watch or bracelet not purchased from an authorized Original Grain retailer
- Final Sale items or discontinued watches
- Theft or lost packages
- This warranty is void if the watch has been damaged by accident, negligence, unauthorized service, or other factors not due to defects in material or workmanship.
Bracelets/straps are covered by a 6-month Warranty Policy. In the event that your bracelet/straps unravels or breaks within 6 months of receiving it, we will replace it for just the cost of shipping.